What It’s Like to Work at Premier Farm Credit
We believe in having talented people and rewarding them for excellent performance.
Premier Farm Credit offers competitive pay, a strong bonus program and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K matching, pre-tax Health Care Spending programs, paid vacation and sick leave, paid school leave, paid holidays, and more.
All of these benefits are designed to allow employees to be successful in their careers while enjoying their families and lives.
Our Current Job Openings
Loan Officer - Yuma, Colorado
About Us: Premier Farm Credit is a leading agricultural lending institution dedicated to providing tailored financial solutions to farmers and ranchers and ag businesses in northeast Colorado. We take pride in our mission to serve agricultural communities in our territory. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a motivated Loan Officer to join our team.
Position Overview: As a Loan Officer at Premier Farm Credit, you will play a crucial role in expanding our direct loan portfolio by developing and nurturing customer relationships. You will be responsible for staying informed about industry trends and local market competition while creating and executing a sales marketing plan. Your primary focus will be on retaining and expanding existing business relationships and identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
- Collaborate with the team to create and implement a comprehensive sales marketing plan.
- Identify potential customers, assess their financial needs, and propose tailored loan solutions.
- Work closely with the team to evaluate loan applications, conduct credit analysis, and ensure compliance with lending policies.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the loan application and approval process.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure seamless loan processing, closing, and servicing.
- Meet loan portfolio growth targets.
- Actively contribute to the growth and mission of our business.
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture, business, finance, banking, economics, or a related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in lending, sales, or a related field is desired, but entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong understanding of agriculture and business financial principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Agricultural background and knowledge of local market dynamics and competition is a plus.
- Must be motivated, self-driven, and customer-focused.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive compensation package. Grade and salary commensurate with experience with a base salary range of $50,000-$120,000 plus team bonus.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes 401(k) with 3% employer contribution and 6% employer match, 12 vacation days, 15 paid sick days, 10 paid holidays, medical, dental, life, and vision.
- Opportunity to work for a reputable and community-focused financial institution.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Supportive team environment.
If you are a dynamic and motivated individual with a passion for finance and marketing, we invite you to apply for the Loan Officer position at Premier Farm Credit. Help us continue to serve our communities by delivering top of the line financial solutions to ag producers. Position will be open until filled. Send your cover letter, resume, and application to Recruiting05@PremierACA.com or to PO Box 1785, Sterling, CO 80751. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Let Me Know When a Premier Farm Credit Job Opens
Premier Farm Credit is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination in all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary/wage administration, promotion, benefits, discipline, and termination. The Association prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, disability, national origin, pregnancy, age, veteran status, and/or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.